[amsat-dc] AMSAT at BARC Hamfest March 31

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Thu Jan 5 07:52:30 PST 2012

"The Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest
is one of the largest Amateur Radio and technology
shows on the East Coast!"

Hi! I'm looking forward to the BARC hamfest on
Saturday, March 31, in Timonium, Md. and want
to put on a nice display for AMSAT. Even in light
of dwindling attendance these days, this now one-
day event promises to be lots of fun!

In addition to staffing the AMSAT booth in a
great location on the grounds, we will also run
some demos or offer show-n-tells if we have the
local support.

Wanna join me? ... YES !

Perhaps we can do some satellite contacts, show
off the FUNcube Dongle Pro receiver, give a talk,
or anything else you wish. Thoughts?

For more info about the hamfest go to their
Website at: http://www.gbhc.org/

Then please contact me soon, because I need to
register for the tables soon. Thank you!

Cheers,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
Sykesville, Maryland