[amsat-dc] CarrollSat-2 Debrief & Next Flight Planning Reminder

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 18 11:00:00 PST 2010

High-Altitude Balloon Experiment Results
and More . . .

A MEETING REMINDER

Our follow up meeting is on!

The CarrollSat-2 "post-mortem" meeting
and a planning session for the next flight
will be held this Saturday afternoon,
November 20, in the large conference room
at the Eldersburg Public Library starting
at 2:00 P.M. EST.

You are invited!

Go to http://simsat.net/carrollsat/
for details and directions.

NOTES

We recovered the "expendable" payload!!
It will be on display.  Tall stories to
tell.

This technical event is open to the public.
You may in turn invite a friend, a student
or a teacher.  Carpooling is encouraged.
PLEASE park across the street in the large
shopping area lot!  Pretty Please.

Depending on attendance the meeting will
last up to two hours, with provision for a
wee bit more time if needed.

Bring your Wi-Fi laptop, cell phone, net
book, iPad, whatever.  Free public Wi-Fi.

Bring a USB thumb drive for yummy data
and files that will be shared.  Cameras
and recording devices are welcome.

The news media has been notified, both
print and documentary video type groups.

DISCLAIMER: Amateur Satellites, Technology,
jargon, Microcontrollers, Ham radio,
Computers, Education, software, STEM
things and more will be spoken here.

At the end we will entertain a motion to
meet at a local restaurant immediately
after if desired.  Even taller stories
to be telled.

To Near Space and Beyond!