[amsat-dc] CarrollSat-2 Separate Followup Meeting Set

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 8 13:03:56 PST 2010

At the recent Mason-Dixon Hamfest ...

THE HIGH DRAMA of the balloon lift experiments
and the ear-splitting interference on the downlink
frequency competed ferociously to scrub our flight,
but perseverance paid off.  Big time!  Not only did
we achieve our mission objectives, not only did we
soar to near space well above and beyond our goal
altitude, but we set a national ARHAB record --
1st Place -- in a special category as well.

We all have stories to tell!

And many of you to thank.

And a public to tell.

So, we will hold a "CarrollSat-2 Debrief and Lessons
Learned Meeting" soon and you are invited.  Mark your
calendar for Saturday afternoon, November 20, 2010
starting at 2:00 P.M. in Carroll County.

Go to http://simsat.net/carrollsat/ for details and
directions.

Can you make it?

Hope to see you then!