[amsat-dc] CarrollSat-2 Announcement Using PICetSat Module

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 8 15:36:10 PDT 2010

News!

http://simsat.net/carrollsat/

Looking for a few guys to help out on a
few tasks . . .

 1. Repeater Net Control Station for coordination.
 2. Two guys to work together on balloon filling
    operations, flight train fabrication, payload
   (PICetSat module) attachment and hold for
    launch command.
 3. Balloon Trajectory updating (Michael KB3UZS)
 4. On site ground stations set up and operation.
 5. Remote ground station operation (several) to
    capture data and share.
 6. Beta Tester/builder for the next PICetSat I.
 7. Down Range Safety Officer (needs to also
    recruit remote mobile stations to
    strategically place themselves downrange
    based on flight day balloon trajectory
    predictions) with mobile VHF and cell phone.
 8. Help with set up and knock down at launch site.
 9. Take pictures or video (several).  Important.
10. Other tasks as needed or assigned.

Any takers?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
Phone: 301-286-1984