[amsat-dc] FW: Goddard CubeSat/SmallSat Workshop

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 8 09:03:16 PDT 2010

Any one going to the GSFC CubeSat conference
next week?  I may be tied up in TMR prep meetings
but wanted to make sure you knew about this
gathering.  I'm not sure how interesting it may
be to those who are not either a NASA employee
or contracting personnel, for any of a number
of reasons.

See below and attached.

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Integration & Test Manager