[amsat-dc] PICetSat Fun

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Wed May 19 06:26:04 PDT 2010

You are invited! . . .Would you like to join me for a PICetSat Lite launch on the weekend after next?I have lots of Helium to share!I am targeting a set up start time of about 10:00 A.M. on Saturday of the Memorial Day holiday weekend.That's Saturday, May 29.The launch site can be any place in Carroll County, Maryland.Coordination will be on the 145.410 MHz K3PZN/R machine in Westminster, Md. (or as a backup 147.285 MHz machine in Sykesville).We will launch anything you wish with a microcontroller attached, so your ideas
are welcome.Otherwise I will just re-
lease test balloons and a PICetSat of my
own from my backyard in the Sykesville/
Eldersburg/Westminster area.RSVP within a week.Thanks!Cheers,Pat Kilroy, N8PKpat at patkilroy.comSome background info:http://simsat.net