[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT-DC Workshop March 2010

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 5 14:14:20 PST 2010

Join in a good chat soon? . . .

o Ideas for the workshop: what to build & test?

  (The latest PICetSat II module, as updated?)

o Return to the presentation format?

  (Including Show 'n' Tell tables?)

o A combination?  (Exactly how?)

o Something else?

Important: Set exact location, date and time.

Well in advance.

Let's brainstorm!  See message below.

Pat Kilroy, N8PK

[amsat-dc] AMSAT-DC Workshop March 2010
Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov <mailto:amsat-dc%40amsat.org?Subject=%5Bamsat-dc%5D%20%20AMSAT-DC%20Workshop%20March%202010&In-Reply-To=>
Thu Dec 17 10:34:55 PST 2009

It's time to start planning for the next

AMSAT-DC gathering! . . .

Will it be a workshop like the one we held

this past April 25, 2009, in Greenbelt,

Md. where each participant can build a

PICetSat module -- or something else???

Will it be a meeting and space symposium

like we held in past years?

OR something new, such as . . . ???

Who will attend?  Who will help plan?  Who

will help execute it?

Please think about these things over the next

week or two.  Talk about it.  Share your

thoughts on the AMSAT-DC e-mail list if you

wish.  [Subscribe under www.amsat.org FYI.]

THEN LET'S MEET by telecon on Thursday,

January 7, 2010, at 7:00 P.M. to decide on

these matters and start outlining a plan.

YOU ARE INVITED.  You can make it happen.

Individuals, please RSVP for the telecon

with your ideas.

The toll-free telephone number, passcode

and access instructions will be distributed

later in a follow up message.

Your thoughts?

Thank you,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK

AMSAT Area Coordinator

Washington, D.C. - Maryland Areas

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy

Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)

Building 5, Mail Code 568

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Greenbelt, Maryland 20771

Phone: 301-286-1984