[amsat-dc] AMSAT-DC Workshop March 2010

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 17 10:34:55 PST 2009

It's time to start planning for the next
AMSAT-DC gathering! . . .

Will it be a workshop like the one we held
this past April 25, 2009, in Greenbelt,
Md. where each participant can build a
PICetSat module -- or something else???

Will it be a meeting and space symposium
like we held in past years?

OR something new, such as . . . ???

Who will attend?  Who will help plan?  Who
will help execute it?

Please think about these things over the next
week or two.  Talk about it.  Share your
thoughts on the AMSAT-DC e-mail list if you
wish.  [Subscribe under www.amsat.org FYI.]

THEN LET'S MEET by telecon on Thursday,
January 7, 2010, at 7:00 P.M. to decide on
these matters and start outlining a plan.

YOU ARE INVITED.  You can make it happen.

Individuals, please RSVP for the telecon
directly to me at Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
with your ideas.

The toll-free telephone number, passcode
and access instructions will be distributed
later in a follow up message.

Your thoughts?

Thank you,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Washington, D.C. - Maryland Areas

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
Phone: 301-286-1984