[amsat-dc] Volunteers needed for symposium poster sessions

Mark Steiner mark.d.steiner at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 13:53:19 PDT 2009

We need your help to have successful poster sessions at the AMSAT symposium.
We're looking for people to help set up (1:30 - 2:30 PM on Friday) and tear
down (5 - 6 PM on Saturday) as well as help out when the room is open to the
public:

Friday, Oct. 9:                    2:30 - 5 PM

Saturday, Oct. 10:            8 - 11:45 AM

                                                1 - 3:30 PM

We'll need help running cables, coordinating tables, setting up backdrops,
and just generally being helpful to all the display folks as well as keeping
an eye on things in general when the public is in the room.

Please email me at k3ms at amsat.org if you are available and interested.

Thanks!

Mark Steiner, K3MS