[amsat-dc] AMSAT-DC Workshop Planning Starts

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-568.0) Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 3 07:43:37 PST 2009

Hi!  We must start the planning sessions for
the next AMSAT-DC gathering.  If you would like
to join us then please send me an RSVP e-mail
soon.  I will respond to you with the call-in
numbers.

Our first planning session will take place next
week, via telecon, likely on Thursday evening at
7:00 PM EST.  I hope it will last less than a
half-hour, certainly no more than 45 minutes.

The first agenda item will be to discuss the
location and date of the all-day event.

You may check the local AMSAT web page at
http://patkilroy.com/amsat-dc to refresh your
memory on what I propose to take shape for
this workshop in place of the "old" seminar
type of meetings that we held in the past.

Hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks!

Cheers,

Pat Kilroy
N8PK
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Maryland-DC Area

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
Phone: 301-286-1984