[amsat-dc] AMSAT Pocomoke Lab schedule

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:04:17 PDT 2008

Dear prospective lab volunteers,

I've decided to enjoy Washington DC for the weekend of 4th of July. This is
a change from my earlier tentative schedule.
 Sat July 5 - Closed
Sat July 12 - Open 9-5
Sat July 19 - Open 9-noon (tentative); We're at the Salisbury Barnes & Noble
for a kids' (& parents') technology day at 2pm! This outreach to kids is
partially based on "A Dangerous Book for Boys" which mentions Morse code.
Sat July 26 - Open 9-5 (tentative)

For directions, map to the intersection of Pocomoke Belt & Broad St in
Pocomoke City, MD 21851 (the actual address maps incorrectly).
Or GPS N 38 03.381, W 75 33.651.

I don't require (but do appreciate) an RSVP by email or phone. My cell is
443-783-7794.
We've been working on the ground station plan and Eagle satellite mechanical
design. I have materials for both that I can email upon request.

73
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS