[amsat-dc] AMSAT Pocomoke Lab schedule

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:13:25 PDT 2008

Prospective lab volunteers,

The AMSAT Lab in Pocomoke has the following schedule:
Sat June 14 - Open 9-5
Sat June 21 - Open 9-5
Sat June 28 - Closed
Sat July 5 - Open 9-5 (tentative)
Sat July 12 - Open 9-5 (tentative)
Sat July 19 - Closed; We're at the Salisbury Barnes & Noble for a kids' (&
parents') technology day!

For directions, map to the intersection of Pocomoke Belt & Broad St in
Pocomoke City, MD 21851 (the actual address maps incorrectly).
Or GPS N 38 03.381, W 75 33.651.

I don't require (but do appreciate) an RSVP by email or phone. My cell is
443-783-7794.
We've been working on the ground station plan and Eagle satellite mechanical
design. I have materials for both that I can email upon request.

73
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS