[amsat-dc] AMSAT Lab in Pocomoke

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:01:05 PDT 2008

To all prospective lab volunteers,
The AMSAT Lab in Pocomoke will be closed the following Saturdays:
May 17 because of the Dayton Hamfest in Ohio!
May 24 because of the it's Memorial Weekend!

We'll probably be open May 31, but I'll decide later! More schedule update
before then!

Today, J.C. and I put together the beginnings of the full-scale engineering
unit of the Eagle satellite structure. This consists of only the inner 4
honeycomb panels where electronics are mounted. We also mounted four
channels and two electronics boxes. At the moment it's all held together
with a few rivets and bubble gum. When it returns, we'll continue to work on
it.  We want to finish it, because this is our practice unit.

Ray will take the full-scale engineering unit and the half-scale model of
Eagle, along with some photos and stuff, to the Dayton Hamfest.
http://www.hamvention.org/

I'll have another update before May 31st.

73
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS