[amsat-dc] Re: : Information Request

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Thu Apr 24 15:30:07 PDT 2008

Yes, indeed.  EVERYBODY PLEASE see the message from
a ham in northern Virginia, below.  If you want to
use a copy of Rick Hambly's PowerPoint slides from
our recent AMSAT-DC meeting (or after Dayton) then
say so.

Archives
http://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo
http://amsat.org/pipermail/amsat-dc/2008/date.html