[amsat-dc] Re: Space Day (3 May) planning?

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-568.0) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 21 08:59:17 PDT 2008

Hi Bob,

Was good to see you at the AMSAT-DC meeting.  Thanks
for your message.  I have not heard any more details
yet either, except that I myself may not end up being
at the National Air and Space Museum this time in
favor of likely helping with the NASM Space Day ARISS
contact at the NA1SS station in Greenbelt.

I trust that as soon as more news is available, Frank
Bauer KA3HDO and others will post them to the amsat-dc
list.

So, let's keep an eye out.