[amsat-dc] Re: Just found you

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-568.0) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 25 05:16:34 PST 2008

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your message.  Glad to meet you.

Do you *live* in the Waldorf, Md. area as well?  There are

several AMSAT members in southern Maryland, as you will

discover while you hang out with us on the amsat-dc e-mail

list, meet on various local repeaters, run into each other

at local hamfests, and participate in AMSAT activities in

the Maryland-D.C. area.

Several of us will be at the hamfest in Timonium, Md. on

Saturday/Sunday, March 29-30.  We will host an AMSAT

table there.  Hope you can attend.

Many of us will be celebrating Space Day 2008 at the

Smithsonian Air & Space Museum next to the national mall

in D.C. on Saturday, May 3.  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, and

others are organizing the AMSAT events that day with

planning in the works, so keep an eye out for news on the

amsat-dc list, on www.amsat.org and in the AMSAT Journal.

Please join us!

   Lockheed Martin is presenting Family Space Day

   at the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum in

   Washington, D.C.  Organization Type: Smithsonian

   National Air & Space Museum.  We expect 10,000

   participants for this event.  Admission: Free.

   http://www.nasm.si.edu/

Other activities abound.  Watch too the ANS bulletins!

Hope to meet you in the main stream sometime soon.

Sincerely,

Pat Kilroy
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center