[amsat-dc] Meeting: Order of Start

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Fri Mar 14 15:59:53 PST 2008

HERE IS THE ORDER of things to start at our 2008 AMSAT-DC
Meeting and Space Seminar tomorrow, Saturday, March 15.

Please help me maintain this order since I could not get
into the Pioneer Hall tonight as planned for an early
set up ...

10:00 A.M. EDT.  Doors open ONLY for volunteers with a task, and presenters.
10:30 A.M. Doors open for registration, name badge making, other set ups.
11:00 A.M. Call to order, welcome, housekeeping notes, order of Agenda.

For early birds who do NOT have an ASSIGNED task to work
on, PLEASE DO NOT VENTURE inside the Pioneer Hall door
until after 10:30 A.M.  Stay outside the door until called
to the Registration table.  (I will be direct and ask what
you are doing there.  Please help keep me nice.)  Then
please sign in at the registration table AND MAKE A NAME
(and callsign) BADGE if you are not wearing one to the
meeting.  All types accepted.  Thank you.

We have the hall until 6:00 P.M., firm.

Our day will be wonderful.  Hpe to C U soon.

Sincerely,

Pat Kilroy
N8PK

AMSAT-DC Meeting Details: