[amsat-dc] Re: Something New

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-568.0) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 7 10:13:56 PST 2008

Hi Bruce,

Great!  Thank you!

We'll need the greeter/registration table set up by about
a half-hour before the event begins.  The sheets will be
on the table itself.

The notes and impressions go out to the amsat-dc list
within a week after it is over.  Only a simple summary
and impressions will do fine.

It should be lots of fun!

See ya,

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
Phone: 301-286-1984