[amsat-dc] Re: Something New

Bruce Semple brucesemple at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 09:55:24 PST 2008

Hi Pat --
I have signed up to help setup (and clean up ) --
so I blocked out Saturday morning --  -- I can't make it Friday night @ 5:00pm

I can be there as early as you need Saturday morning --  9:00am
If you want to just leave a diagram , instructions  I can work on it
SAT morning --

I can bring a laptop to take notes   --  if no-one else wants to do it.

and I can certainly sit on the registration table.

Looking forward to it --

73,
Bruce
WA3SWJ