[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT Lab volunteers!

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:18:23 PST 2008

All prospective lab volunteers,
We are in the midst of getting quotes for liability coverage for our
activities at the new Pocomoke facility. What we thought was a simple task,
in fact is not. Until our Pocomoke liability policy is in hand, we've
suspended volunteer activites at the lab. We may still be greater than one
week from having said policy in hand.

As soon as this task is complete, volunteers will be welcomed again at the
lab. Sorry for the late notice the last couple weeks. I honestly thought it
would be resolved within a few days.

Schedule:
Sat Mar 8 Closed.
Sat Mar 15 Closed. Join me at the AMSAT-DC meeting.
http://patkilroy.com/amsat-dc/

I indeed hope the lab doors will be open to pickup the schedule after that!
I will send another schedule later.

73
bob
Robert Davis