[amsat-dc] Something New

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-568.0) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 7 07:31:16 PST 2008

ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT, on March 14, I will be
visiting Pioneer Hall at the Historical Electronics
Museum at around 5:00 P.M.

The task will be to decide how to set up tables and
chairs for the AMSAT-DC gathering scheduled for the
very next morning and then to do the set up work.

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT to help set up the night before
then that would be wonderful.  Something new!

That way, 75% of the work will be done the evening
before, work that has in the past contributed to
late starts.  (Ugh!)

I'd like to start on time, at 11:00 A.M. on March 15.

Thank you,

http://patkilroy.com/amsat-dc/

P.S.  Unfortunately, FYI, ...

THINGS WE WON'T HAVE AT THE MEETING

Talk-in (8 AM - 11 AM)
Talk-in (11 AM - 1 PM)
Greeters (3) for registration table, sign-in, name badges, etc.
Sign maker and poster (2) for parking and welcome
Video (2) w light, sound & editing as needed
Notes/minutes (1 or 2), for meeting follow up for others
Time keeper (1 or 2)
Refreshment table keeper (1 or 2)
Museum tour guides (2 min)
For Sale board (1) and free 3x5 cards

and other special touches we will be without, so far,
due to no responding volunteers for these slots.

Mr. Patrick L. Kilroy
Flight Systems Integration and Test (I&T)
Building 5, Mail Code 568
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
Phone: 301-286-1984