[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT Lab volunteers!

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:43:59 PST 2008

All prospective lab volunteers,
The AMSAT lab in Pocomoke is closed tomorrow, Sat Mar 1.
I do not yet if the lab will be open Sat Mar 8 or the following Sat Mar 15.
However, on Sat Mar 15 there is an AMSAT-DC annual meeting at which I will
present The Pocomoke AMSAT Lab status. The lab may remain open while I'm at
AMSAT-DC.
http://patkilroy.com/amsat-dc/
Sorry for the late notice concerning tomorrow's closure.
73
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS