[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Wed Feb 27 09:49:20 PST 2008

Hi Tom,

Thank you for trying!

I will look forward to seeing you on March 15
with the great demo stuff.  I will have some
of my stuff to demo from my balloon experiment
of last July, so it will work out very good.

Please remind me off-line if you also would
like a 10-min, 20-min or 30-min time slot
including QnA for a talk, and if you need a
PC or LCD projector for the presentation.

Thanks again!