[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 07:12:28 PST 2008

Hi Pat,

Well, I messed that up. Printed them but at 5:45 AM forgot to pick up
the stack of fliers off of the printer. Was a good fest. We sold out on
tables, had a full tailgate areas, and more attendees than last several
years. (Last year we were snowed out.)

The remains of the balloon, the parachute and the payloads were on
display. Got quite a few questions.

Anyway, I will be there on the 15th.

73, Tom n4zpt