[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT and Scouting

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Tue Feb 26 14:29:18 PST 2008

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/ariss/ariss_news.php

Hello Rob,

Thanks for your message.  I am copying this message
to the local AMSAT mail list which serves the greater
Maryland-D.C. area to check on such interest.

HELLO AMSAT-DC!

PLEASE SEE ROB'S MESSAGE BELOW.  If you would like
more info on the subject or would like to participate
(presumably using Amateur Satellites but not
necessarily) then please contact Rob N1FSK through
his e-mail address robhoitt at gmail.com

If you can offer any helpful advice, or know of any
related activities that might be of value to him
or the scouts, then please do contact Rob today.

Thank you all!

Sincerely,