[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

David Bern DavidXBern at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 06:40:47 PST 2008

Pat:

If Rick does not want to talk forever I could give an update on the
*Montgomery College Parabolic Antenna Project* talk I gave in the 2005
AMSAT-DC meeting.  If you want me to talk let me know soon so I could
update my presentation and get all my photos together.  I also have a
sample dish I could bring in that one of my student teams made.

Also, I was thinking of bring the biggest Stouffer's Lasagna I could
find.  I would bake it in the morning and it should stay warm until we
eat.  Is that okay?

David W2LNX