[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Mon Feb 25 06:52:56 PST 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, we will be glad to
have you, your presentation, your demo and -- yummy
-- all the food that you'd like to bring.  (Tnx!)

Let's work off-line about how much time to allocate
(pse keep it short) and what you need as far as A/V
equipment, electricity, and any other need to help
make it so.

Thank you again.