[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Mon Feb 25 06:51:14 PST 2008

Hi Bob,

Good to hear from you again!

Your topics are excellent.  May I sign you up for a
total of 30 minutes?  We want to keep things rolling
at a quick pace, even if we have too few presentations.
(After all, you know at some conferences, for example
the Small Sat Conference, no talk goes over ten
minutes -- and the speakers manage to get in a
whopping amount of excitement in such a short time!)

Let me know off-line what A/V, electricity and other
requirements you have so I can help make it happen.

Thank you very much,