[amsat-dc] Re: March 15 is the Date

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 09:03:12 PST 2008

Hi Pat.

I will print copies of the brochure and put them out at Winterfest and
put them on one of the Vienna Wireless Society tables. Probably next to
our VWS-5 and VWS-6 balloon display.

I will be happy to stay and help with cleanup. Will have to get some
supper depending on how late that runs.

And as I mentioned before I would be happy to bring our high altitude
balloon flight hardware and the remains of our last balloon as part of a
show and tell. Not a satellite, but perhaps if you have room.

73, Tom n4zpt