[amsat-dc] AMSAT at Timonium Hamfest

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Tue Feb 5 19:01:42 PST 2008

http://www.gbhc.org/

One of the
Largest Shows
On The East Coast

Martha heard from no one last month, so I am sending
her request again for her.  Please consider staffing
the table for one of the two days, Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks!  -Pat

It is that time again.  We need volunteers to "man"
the AMSAT booth at Timonium.  The dates are March 29
and March 30th.

*PEOPLE - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!*  Call me at the AMSAT
office, 301-589-6062.

73, Martha

Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest
March 29-30, 2008
Hours 6am-5pm Saturday, 6am-3pm Sunday
The buildings open at 8:00 A.M.

Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Md.

"The Baltimore Amateur Radio Club, sponsor of The GBH&C,
targets Amateur Radio and electronics enthusiasts of all
ages and backgrounds.  In the heart of the Mid-Atlantic
Region and adjacent to the Chesapeake Bay, we also
attract civilian, government, and marine attendees
from Maine to Florida."

http://www.gbhc.org/