[amsat-dc] Our Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, in Rapid Motion

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 5 09:07:02 PST 2008

ARISS International Chairman Moves into New Position at NASA

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, like I almost did, go to the ARRL
Letter at http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/08/0201/ and read
all about it ...

Or see it under http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/news/ ...

Or listen at http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/audio/

Our own Frank Bauer is going to the moon.  Er, maybe not he
himself, but all the new stuff he is workin' on.  Frank is
always blazing a trail!

Congratulations, Frank, and good luck!

Sincerely,

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

    "The conquest of air and space, the pursuit of scientific
    discovery in space, is the toughest business in the world."
      - Mike Griffin, NASA Administrator, November 19, 2007