[amsat-dc] Fwd: Vienna Wireless Balloon experiment

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 18 06:51:12 PST 2008

A Local High-Altitude Balloon Experiment

YOU MAY ENJOY this link to the Washington Post (below)!
For more details you can also check the December 22 link at
the club home page at http://www.viennawireless.org/balloon

Cheers,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
http://www.patkilroy.com/simsat

>Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:55:45 -0500
>From: Gary Chatters <gc-ar-l at garychatters.com>
>To: Pat Kilroy <Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov>
>Subject: [Fwd: Vienna Wireless Balloon experiment]
>
>washingtonpost.com coverage of VWS balloon.
>
>>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/15/AR2008011503000.html

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

    "The conquest of air and space, the pursuit of scientific
    discovery in space, is the toughest business in the world."
      - Mike Griffin, NASA Administrator, November 19, 2007