[amsat-dc] Re: SimSat-3 Balloon Announcement & Invitation

Stefan Wagener stefan_wagener at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:00:35 PDT 2007

Thanks Pat.

The author I assume was Bob. At a minimum he pointed me to the old mac
software. I am not sure if he has resurrected it or ported it to another
platform with that feature added. Surely would be nice and some folks said
it should be very straight forward. However, I have so many projects on the
go (like most folks) I just don't have the time and energy to learn how to
program with the exception of some basic Stamp 2 programs for our balloons.

Hope this helps.

All the best and congratulations on your great effort. Folks like you are
inspiring.

73,

Stefan VE4NSA