[amsat-dc] Re: Fw: Non-Technical Question

n3prz@n3prz.com n3prz at n3prz.com
Thu Apr 12 19:13:32 PDT 2007

I am following-up on an earlier request regarding an invitation for AMSAT
to give a presentation at a Montgomery Amateur Radio Club meeting.  I have
had a lot of positive feedback from members waiting to hear more about
when this might occur.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Jason Foster, N3PRZ
MARC President
301-208-8663 home/office
240-994-7374 cell