[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT-DC Space Seminar Reaps Outstanding Success

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 07:40:18 PST 2007

Once again the meeting was outstanding!  How many local AMSAT meetings can
boast of regular participation from W2GPS, K3IO, and N8PK?  All of the
presentations were well done.  My particular favorites included Davis'
update on the new AMSAT Lab, Bruninga's presentation on the Academy work,
and Walmsley's success video modulating a microwave oven magnetron.  It was
good to see the enthusiasm of the Thomas Jefferson High School team and how
many attendees were willing to step forward with help and advice.

Many thanks to all who made the meeting a great success!

John  WA4WDL