[amsat-dc] Re: Apology > Thank You for Participating

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 26 06:30:05 PST 2007

Dear Esther, KI4LJD,

Well, it was rough making contact but everything
worked out in the long run.  We had a full program
going into the meeting-seminar but, hopefully as
you saw, we value your efforts, we want you to
succeed, we are willing to help, and we hope to
see more youth get involved.  So therefore we
"made" room for your very fine presentation.

No problem!

Again, please join at lease one of the AMSAT mail
lists (see http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/) or
have someone on your team at school do that to
use us as part of your new, growing "network."

It was a delight to have you and Nastia visit.

Most of those in attendance, and more, are on
the amsat-dc at amsat.org mail list.  Keep in
touch.

Sincerely,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
AMSAT/NASA/ARRL/more

At Sunday 3/25/2007 12:12 PM, HaoQi Li wrote:
>Dear Mr. Kilroy and Mr. Scholtz,
>
>I just checked the old emails and I am very sorry about not replying
>to your emails, it was totally my fault and irresponsibility.  Sorry
>about all the inconveniences I've caused.
>
>Thank you very very much for still letting Nastia and me talk
>yesterday.  Ironically I organized a conference that was held a
>couple of weeks ago and again there was a speaker who failed to
>answer my emails.  So in the end I dropped his presentation.  But
>yesterday you were very kind for giving us a slot to speak.  We
>thank you for that great opportunity because the talk led to
>donations of antennas and rotors to our school satellite project.
>
>I will learn from this and will answer all the emails in the future.
>I hope the rest yesterday's meeting went more smoothly.
>
>Sincerely,
>Esther

Message: 1