[amsat-dc] AMSAT-DC Seminar Tomorrow, March 24

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 23 07:50:36 PST 2007

Hi!

Our annual local meeting and space seminar is
tomorrow, Saturday, March 24, in Pioneer Hall
at the HEM near BWI.  More info given at the
earlier announcements, including the AMSAT.org
events page, see link below.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Pat Kilroy
N8PK

>Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:20:33 -0500
>From: Pat Kilroy <Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov>
>Subject: AMSAT-DC Seminar Coming Soon
>
>Are you near Washington, D.C. or know someone
>who is?  Then ...
>
>YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED to the next AMSAT-DC
>Meeting and Space Seminar.  The day long event
>will be held on Saturday, March 24, in the same
>hall as last year, near BWI airport.
>
>Get the meeting announcement at
>http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/fieldops/eventDetail.php?eID=259
>and share it with others.  Today.
>[snip]
>OUR NUMBER ONE NEED for success: Publicity ...
[snip]

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

                      "Great discoveries are
               accidents observed by prepared minds."