[amsat-dc] Jupiter GPS receivers for sale

Daniel Schultz n8fgv at usa.net
Wed Mar 21 18:14:12 PST 2007

I recently purchased 5 "CONEXANT NAVMAN ROCKWELL JUPITER GPS TU30 D140" GPS
receivers on E-bay (item 320086778609) for $60. Since five is somewhat in
excess of my needs, I would be willing to sell a few of them at my cost ($12)
if anyone is interested. I can bring these to the local Amsat meeting on
Saturday.

For specifications and software please see
http://www.gpskit.nl/downloads-en.htm

I am working on a small breakout board to convert the 2mm pin spacing to 0.1
inch spacing to fit your favorite breadboard. I can order a few extra when I
send this to the board shop in a few weeks.

Dan Schultz N8FGV