[amsat-dc] AMSAT-DC 2007 To Meet Soon

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 8 09:33:57 PST 2007

Interested in amateur satellite stuff?

YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED to the next AMSAT-DC Meeting
and Space Seminar.  The day long event will be held
on Saturday, March 24, in the same hall as last
year, near BWI airport.

Get the meeting announcement at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/fieldops/eventDetail.php?eID=259
and share it with others.  Today.  Tomorrow too.

We might have one or more presentations from local
folks on them building a CubeSat, of all things!
See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubesat
before coming.

Please mention this event at your next club meeting,
on the net, and gosh, tell a high school or college
student -- and a neighbor too.  Y'all invited.

Don't miss it.

Guaranteed to be time well spent.  See you then!

Thank you,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
AMSAT-DC Co-host

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

     "Not everything that can be counted counts,
         and not everything that counts can be counted."
                         -Albert Einstein