[amsat-dc] AMSAT DC Meeting 2007

Laurie Kilroy patkilroy at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 08:37:37 PST 2006

Hi All,

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy
New Year and all the best of the holiday
season to you and yours.

As mentioned at the last AMSAT-DC Meeting
and Space Seminar this past spring (remember
Saturday, April 8, 2006?) the time is now ripe
to plan our next gathering.  Your help is
appreciated.

Are you in?

The first things we need to decide are easy,
and your input is valuable:

1. Day of week (Saturday or Sunday)
2. Time of day for start and the duration
3. The weekend to earmark to meet (avoiding
   dates like Mother's Day, Easter, Passover,
   etc) and
4. Location and room

Would love to hear your thoughts over the
next week or two, or through about
January 4.  Take care for now.

Cheers,

Pat Kilroy
N8PK

Note: Mail to n8pk at amsat.org goes to me
at pat at patkilroy.com.  Feel free to post to
the amsat-dc list as appropriate.  Thanks!

Pat Kilroy
pat at patkilroy.com

Laurie Kilroy
laurie at patkilroy.com

(Disregard the earthlink.net address; it will be going away.)