[amsat-dc] Mason-Dixon Hamfest, Sun Oct 29

Pat Kilroy Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 13 08:05:52 PDT 2006

HI!  I EXPECT TO set up an AMSAT table in
a nice, highly visible location at the coming
Mason-Dixon Hamfest.  This event will be held
at the end of this month, located in Westminster,
Maryland (about ten miles northwest of the famous
Howard County fairgrounds) and sponsored by K3PZN,
the Carroll County Amateur Radio Club, Inc.

Would you like to join me?

Details and maps/directions are given at the
web page ...
http://www.qis.net/~k3pzn/mdhfest.htm

We will have the huge AMSAT banner and bright
red table cloths.  Running satellite tracking
software and dialing up a receive demo, ...

We will be near hot food, the raffle barrel, and
around a fun buzz of activity.  (Am I coloring
a nice picture in your mind?)

Shoot me an e-mail message and we will team up
for some good stuff.

Thanks,

Pat N8PK
mailto:Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov?subject=Mason-Dixon-AMSAT
Click on the above line now!

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T) Manager   301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568          Patrick.L.Kilroy at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771         http://patkilroy.com/balloon/

      "The purpose of freedom is to create it for others."
              - Bernard Malamud, author "The Fixer"