[amsat-dc] NBC4 Connected Expo this weekend

Daniel Schultz n8fgv at usa.net
Thu Sep 14 17:42:10 PDT 2006

We will have an amateur radio exhibit this weekend at the NBC4 Connected Expo
at the Washington DC Convention Center from 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday.
We can always use extra help staffing the exhibit to explain to the many young
people in attendance why Ham Radio is cool. We are desperately in need of
props, even if we can't operate in the basement exhibit hall, we still need
some radios and QSL cards that we can show off. We also need young hams in
the booth to help convince the kids that it is not just an old man's hobby.
Please get in touch with me if you can help out on Saturday or Sunday.

Dan Schultz N8FGV