[amsat-bb] Demo for students AO-91 pass 8 march 13.05 UTC

Paulo PV8DX paulopv8dx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:17:18 UTC 2018

Hi Felix

Congratulations for the initiative
STEM (Opportunity to practice)

-----Mensagem Original-----
From: Felix Paez EA4GQS
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:52 AM
To: amsat-bb at amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Demo for students AO-91 pass 8 march 13.05 UTC

Dear friends,

tomorrow march 8, we are going to make a demo QSO from Universidad
Politecnica de Madrid (where I will be with the teachers and the students)
to Vigo in north-west of Spain, where Jose EB1AO will try to contact us
using AO-91 at 13:05 UTC.

I will please ask you to give us priority in the pass, since we only have
this one to try the contact. I also apologize in advance if we monopolize a
bit the satellite.

Thanks for the understanding. This is a good opportunity to get future
satellite operators.

Felix EA4GQS
Sent via AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of