[amsat-bb] Satpc32 download

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:38:10 UTC 2018

Please change the very first line of my previous email to this:
Yes - Do the DataBackup first, then uninstall the previous version, then
install the new version, *then run DataBackup again, this time choosing the
[Restore Data] button.  Then Run SatPC32 and your license and
settings/configurations should be restored.*

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Rolf Krogstad <rolf.krogstad at gmail.com>