[amsat-bb] OE/OM/HA/CU2ZG plus OK

Pedro Dutra Sousa pedro at dutrasousa.name
Wed Feb 21 11:00:38 UTC 2018

Hi All,

In case you missed from my Twitter feed, I’ll be today roving through JN88 and JN89 as OE/CU2ZG and OK/CU2ZG.
Tomorrow, 22nd, I’ll be around noon at the tri-border point of Austria, Slovakia and Hungary as OE/OM/HA/CU2ZG, still in JN88 and down to JN87. If you need those grids and countries I’ll be there for the fun.
I won’t publish any schedule for now as this is a family vacation.

For the tri-border logs, please log me on each individual country. That’s 3 entries for 1 QSO.

73 Pedro CU2ZG

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or briefness

believed to be clean.