[amsat-bb] help r pi i gate

Roy Dean royldean at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 02:21:05 UTC 2018

Ok, got it.   The APRS email method is built into the APRS-IS, there is no
"server", per se.   Instead you just send a properly formated aprs message
as shown below:

The PTT capability of direwolf is (I believe) documented in the user
manual, and there are plenty of web sources dealing with creation of a ptt
circuit for the baofeng.   Almost too many, actually.   Googling "direwolf
raspberry pi ptt circuit" brings up a ton of solutions.