[amsat-bb] new to list

Doug Phelps DougPhelps at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 2 14:05:23 UTC 2018

Ron,

There are just 2 parts lists.  One to Digi Key and one to a servo place.  If you order everything on both lists, you will have everything you need and not need any more parts.  I just typed in the numbers (did not even bother looking for the parts)/  3 days later, you will have a complete kit in your hands.  Before you start mechanical assembly, call me at 847-five one four-8566 and I will give you some tips that will help you avoid some problems.  You can call me anytime.

​
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
​