[amsat-bb] Automatic GS Tracking Satellites Software

GEO Badger w3ab at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 20:31:59 UTC 2017

Found an in-view bird and it's tracking. The relays they be clicking. I have no idea what I did. Probably because I didn't have a bird in view.
Pedro sent me that Amsat that helps a lot. Now bookmarked Jim, thanks for your assistance. I may be taking this to Burning Man this year.---
 Ciao baby, catch you on the flip side.
 GEO

 http://www.w3ab.org

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.