[amsat-bb] FoxTelem error

kevin schuchmann wa6fwf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:49:48 UTC 2017

Thanks Alan,

      I'm kinda stuck with win 8.1 for IC-9100 audio driver support and
stuck with 64 bit  for some other things I'm doing.

I will give VAC a try and see if it works better, I also run 24/7 and
what I see is after days or weeks of running I will see a good  waveform
but no decodes, stop-start get error  restart program and off it goes again.

73

Kevin wa6fwf