[amsat-bb] SAT 32/IC910 problem

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:45:53 UTC 2017

Jim,

The frequencies have been determined to be somewhat lower than the prelaunch estimates, due to the
higher than expected satellite temperatures.  I use this:

AO-85,145979.0,435172.0,FM,FM,NOR,0,0,RPTR

145,979.0 MHz is about right most of the time, but in periods of continuous illumination, it can get
down to 145,977.5 MHz.  Just let the 910 AFC do its thing.

Presumable the uplink also shifts, but the satellite receiver AFC should help with that.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA